VR96 9.6mm Limited Edition
Orders before 1PM PST ship the same day (M-F)
Free US shipping over $69.
Description & Tech Specs
Sterling is partnering with Global Climbing Initiative (GCI) to equip Kenyan climbing community leaders with the knowledge and resources to build their local climbing community and create a thriving outdoor culture.
Net proceeds from this Limited Edition VR96 will go to GCI’s Climbing Leadership Fund. Learn more about the partnership: https://sterlingrope.com/about-global-climbing-initiative
The VR96’s design is built off the popular VR9 9.8mm with the same handling and feel climbers love, just with a little less bulk. This Limited Edition VR96 rope’s sheath pattern is a tribute to the Kenyan flag.
- Versatile diameter for multiple climbing disciplines
- Ideal for use as a competition rope for indoor climbing
- Available with middle mark in 60 and 70m lengths
- Send Ready Coil
- Core fibers treated with DryCore™ to prevent yarn-on-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption
- Proceeds benefit Global Climbing Initiative: a nonprofit providing access to climbing globally
- PFC and PFOA free
- Non Dry Rope
- UIAA 101 | EN 892
- Made with bluesign® certified raw materials