Wrangler 35L Ultralight Backpack
Orders before 1PM PST ship the same day (M-F)
Free US shipping over $69.
Description & Tech Specs
NOTE: We currently have extra medium shoulder straps. If you want a medium but we are out and we have stock in the short and long sizes, we can swap the medium straps back on. Send us an email and and we'll figure it out.
Introducing The Wrangler: the first product in our new line of Ultralight hiking backpacks! At 30+Liters and 19.5 ounces, the Wrangler is light everywhere you want it and tough everywhere you need it.
A thru-hiker design, made with exceptionally durable laminate fabric, a generous Ultrastretch back pocket, and a new feature currently non-existent on the market:
COMPLETELY REMOVABLE SHOULDER STRAPS
What does this mean for you? You choose your strap length that fits your frame the best. Size recommendations below are simplified based on your height.
- Short: 5'4" (163cm) and under
- Medium: 5'4" (163cm) - 5'10" (178cm)
- Long: 5'10"+ (178cm)
Other benefits of the removable design are:
- Allows rotation of shoulder strap to accommodate different body frame shapes while still maintaining strength and durability.
- Some adjustment of length of strap for comfort that is uncommon in UL backpacks.
- Different strap lengths can be changed for the application (Example: thin shirt hiking vs. extreme cold layering).
- Completely removable shoulder straps
- Roll top design with velcro to make opening/closing easier
- Hybrid aluminum/plastic G Hook for the top strap is VERY tough, no slippage.
- Optional removable UL hip belt attachment
- Completely white interior to see inside easier
- Reflective shock cord on the sides and back for visibility
- Additional side attachment points for different configurations
- Removable 1/4" foam sheet allows for weight reduction or a sit pad
- Gathered Ultrastretch panel ensures your gear stays with you
- Special attachment point for photography clips