Orders before 1PM PST ship the same day (M-F)
Free US shipping over $69.
Description & Tech Specs
With a compact body, the Spot 400 features a low profile ergonomic and balanced design for added comfort making it a go-to pick for any pursuit- from midweek dawn patrols to late night cragging sessions, push the daylight. The Spot 400 is Dual-Fuel compatible, allowing you to power the light with either the rechargeable BD 1500 Li-ion battery or three standard AAA batteries.
- Dual-Fuel: Power with three AAA Alkaline cells (included) or the rechargeable BD 1500 Li-ion battery and charger (purchased separately) for maximum flexibility
- 400 Lumen max output
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant adjustment between max output and dimmed power
- Integrated battery meter display shows % of power remaining
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red LED night-vision and lock mode
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to default setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions
- Digital lock mode feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket