Orders before 1PM PST ship the same day (M-F)
Free US shipping over $69.
Description & Tech Specs
Shoulder straps for positioning a CROLL, with gear loops
The EXPLO shoulder straps allow the CROLL ventral ascender to remain correctly positioned, in order to optimize efficiency and comfort during rope ascents when caving. Each strap is equipped with two HMPE gear loops and two slots for carrying equipment. The X-shaped construction provides good positioning on the shoulders, and the chest strap allows precise adjustment of tension on the ventral ascender.
- Efficient and easy to use when ascending a rope:
- allows efficient positioning of the CROLL ventral ascender for rope ascents
- Two high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) gear loops and two slots on each shoulder strap for carrying equipment (PULSE temporary anchor, hangers, wrenches...)
- Adjusts quickly
- X-shaped construction, easily adjusted without connection to harness
- precise, instant adjustment of tension on the CROLL ventral ascender, thanks to the quick-adjustment buckle on the chest strap
- Abrasion-resistant webbing for excellent durability
- chest strap in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) is extremely durable over time
- rear cross-over in thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for greater resistance to abrasion